I am ridiculously excited for tonight. I don’t make a super amount of appearances at “party parties” but tonight I will be stopping by two. To continue our apartment bonding (we spent the day in Santa Monica today) we’re going out together.
The one party I’m excited for is one where some friends of mine in bands are performing. So ready for a good show.
@1 year ago with 4 notes
#parties #rage #Santa Monica #California
That’s a phrase I say quite often. For me, raging doesn’t involve drinking, but hey, I sure know how to rage and dance my ass off. This is a mini-story in bullet points about my night.
- Wore layers of clothing because I refuse to get sick again. No reason to look hot for anyone. I’m taken.
- Chilled with roommates and new friends and left with another friend who drove to the party
- Arrived, payed my $5 to get in and searched in the crowd for familiar faces
- Found them…and then some. I knew so many people there!
- Danced away once the music got better.
- Met some new people whose names won’t be remembered.
- Then my friends started coupling up with people, people around me were grinding (including about six guys having a mini-orgy LOL) and couples (or new found fuck buddies) were sucking face.
- (I really wish my boyfriend was there with me. With him I never feel alone.)
- Then there was me, grooving by myself like no one’s business until my friend Carlo came up so we grooved to the rappers and the Thizzle Dance (not ashamed to say I know every word) came on.
- Finally found some other friends and waited for them to use the bathroom.
- Posted this on facebook “That awkward moment when your friends couple up and you’re standing next to a fence guys are peeing on.” Yup, that happened.
- Felt really happy when Marc and Emily made sure I was with them.
- Did as little talking as possible to a couple dudes that looked interested in dancing (don’t worry, no one is ever really interested in me).
- Finally left with Marc and Emily, and thought about how ridiculous people look and sound when drunk.
Overall, it was a fun night.
“I can do bad all by myself”-Tyler Perry
@1 year ago with 1 note
@10 months ago with 2 notes
#seattle #rage #video #silly
Let’s effin’ rage!!! We were stuck in Traffic yesterday, so I decided to film.